* Copyright (c) 2007-2009 Google Inc. and Amit Singh
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are
* * Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above
* copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer
* in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
* * Neither the name of Google Inc. nor the names of its
* contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from
* this software without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS
* "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT
* LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR
* A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT
* OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
* SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT
* LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
* DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY
* THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
* (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE
* OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* $FreeBSD: head/sys/fs/fuse/fuse_param.h 241519 2012-10-13 23:54:26Z attilio $
* This is the prefix ("fuse" by default) of the name of a FUSE device node
* in devfs. The suffix is the device number. "/dev/fuse0" is the first FUSE
* device by default. If you change the prefix from the default to something
* else, the user-space FUSE library will need to know about it too.
#define FUSE_DEVICE_BASENAME "fuse"
* This is the number of /dev/fuse<n> nodes we will create. <n> goes from
* 0 to (FUSE_NDEVICES - 1).
#define FUSE_NDEVICES 16
* This is the default block size of the virtual storage devices that are
* implicitly implemented by the FUSE kernel extension. This can be changed
* on a per-mount basis (there's one such virtual device for each mount).
#define FUSE_DEFAULT_BLOCKSIZE 4096
* This is default I/O size used while accessing the virtual storage devices.
* This can be changed on a per-mount basis.
#define FUSE_DEFAULT_IOSIZE 4096
* This is the soft upper limit on the number of "request tickets" FUSE's
* user-kernel IPC layer can have for a given mount. This can be modified
* through the fuse.* sysctl interface.
#define FUSE_DEFAULT_MAX_FREE_TICKETS 1024
#define FUSE_DEFAULT_IOV_PERMANENT_BUFSIZE (1L << 19)
#define FUSE_DEFAULT_IOV_CREDIT 16
#define FUSE_LINK_MAX LINK_MAX
#endif /* _FUSE_PARAM_H_ */